w

Saturday 14 April 2012

secret song 4 u..








Secret Song For you ~ SS4'You

you were there to light
my day
you were there to guide
me through
from my days down
and on
I'll never stop thinking
of you
How can i forget all
that
when you're the one
who make me smile
You'll always be a part
of me
how i wish you were
still mine
Never will forget the
day
How we've met and
came this far
we all know we got this
feeling
but somehow it has to
end up here
I know it's me who said
goodbye
and that's the hardest
thing to do
cause you mean so
much to me
and guide the truth
from me to you
For all the things i've
done and said
For all the hurt that i've
caused you
I hope you will forgive
me baby
cause thet wasn't what
I meant to do
You were there to light
my day
you were there to guide
me through
from my days down
and on
I'll never stop thinking
of you,,,

*khas buat si dia....
huhu..tiba2 je rse jiwang lak mlm ni..syg awk sgt2.....hehe...jgn nkl2....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...